Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Friday Favorites....Made On Skin Care Products

One of my all-time favorite movies is The Sound of Music. The music and story are wonderful...and I've always had a crush on the Captain :) One of the most well-known songs from The Sound of Music is "My Favorite Things"...You know, "when the dog bites, when the bee stings..." Well each Friday at Gluten Free Simply Good, I'll be sharing my "favorite things". And while I'm sure the crisp apple streudel and schnitzel with noodle that Julie Andrews sang about were chock full of gluten, my favorites will be gluten free, and well, some will have nothing to do with gluten at all! :) I'd love for you to share your favorites too!

This week's Friday Favorite....Made On Hard Lotion and Skin Care Products

I had been searching for a GF lip balm and had seen Made On Hard Lotion mentioned in a few different GF blogs, and saw that they offered one. I visited the website and even contacted Renee by email to ask about her products... they are gluten free! I read in the testimonials how the Made On lotion had helped some folks with eczema. All three of my kids had eczema when they were babies, and my 18 month old still has a few patches on her sweet little feet that don't seem to want to heal. The doctor has always prescribed steroid creams and has told us to use moisturizing lotion. But I have never found a lotion that worked and always hate using the steroid creams! So I ordered the Beesilk Jr. to try for my daughter, and of course the lip balm for myself too :). I have been using the lotion on her for a couple of weeks and the patches on her feet are starting to improve, which makes me a happy Mama :) Check out the Made On website. You can read about Renee, the ingredients she uses, and see her products. http://www.hardlotion.com/gifts/

Do have a favorite GF skin care product that you love??



No comments:

Post a Comment