Friday, February 17, 2012

Super Easy Chicken Casserole....

One Christmas, my aunt put together all my Grandmother's recipes in a book and gave it to me.... What a special gift. I found a simple and delicious chicken casserole recipe in there and I made it a lot before going gluten free. With just a few changes, here is my GF version....

Ingredients:
2 cooked chicken breasts diced
1 container Pacific Organic Gluten Free condensed cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream
salt & pepper
Onion powder
GF chicken broth
GF Brown rice

Combine cooked chicken, soup, sour cream,
a few dashes of salt, pepper and just a sprinkle of onion powder
Pour in a little chicken broth a little at a time and stir (don't make it too soupy)
Pour into baking dish.

Cook at 350 degrees uncovered for 40 minutes or until heated through.

Prepare rice according to directions and spoon casserole over rice.

Enjoy!

Linked to Make It Gluten Free Tuesdays at http://gingerlemongirl.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to my blog carnival today! Truly appreciate it! I haven't seen the pacific foods GF condensed soup! I will have to be on the look out for that!

    ReplyDelete