Thursday, February 9, 2012

Loving my new gluten free lip gloss from Red Apple Lipstick!


When I went gluten free, I realized I would have to change lipsticks, as mine was not GF. I found some great lip balms...Carmex and Made On lip balm are great...but I missed wearing a color on my lips....It's like that song, "You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile..." I felt like something was missing. Then thanks to the Celiac Diva, I discovered Red Apple Lipstick, who makes GF lipsticks and glosses! I recently ordered their newest shade of gloss, Brandy Candy....LOVE IT! Here's a picture of me sporting the new shade....and this was after I'd had it on for a couple of hours! Check out the website here http://www.redapplelipstick.com/ lots of great colors to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment