Monday, February 2, 2015

Slow Cooker Gluten Free BBQ Meatballs

I have always wanted to try a slow cooker meatball recipe.  When I found this one on Pinterest,  I just had to try it!

The original recipe comes from iheartnaptime.net  With only 3 ingredients that can easily be found gluten free, it's a winner!! Perfect for an appetizer or anytime!




1 18 oz GF BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce)
1 18 oz GF grape jelly (I used our local Ingles Market Brand, it had GF on the label)
2 packages Cooked Perfect GF Frozen Meatballs (about 50)

Directions:
Combine BBQ sauce and grape jelly in slow cooker. Stir till well mixed.



Pour in frozen meatballs



Stir to coat meatballs in sauce



Cover and cook in slow cooker on high for 3 hrs.

Enjoy!


Linked to Gluten Free Wednesday at http://glutenfreehomemaker.com


No comments:

Post a Comment