Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sausage Cheese Dip

I have to admit...I'm a QVC junkie!  LOVE it! I watch it sometimes just for fun, even if I'm not buying anything!  :) Anyway, one of my favorite lines they carry is the Temptations bakeware!  Such beautiful patterns and great to bake in! One set I ordered a while back came with a pack of recipes too. This has been my favorite one in the bunch! A super simple sausage dip!

Ingredients:
1 pound ground GF sausage (I use Ingles Markets Gluten Free Bulk Pork Sausage)
1 can (10 oz) Rotel tomatoes
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
GF tortilla chips for dipping

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees,

In a large skillet brown the sausage over med high heat.
Drain sausage and set aside.

Combine tomatoes and cream cheese in skillet. Cook and stir until cream cheese is melted.

Add sausage back in the skillet. Stir and cook another 5 minutes.

Pour mixture into medium baking dish. Sprinkle grated cheddar on top.  Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.  Serve with chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment