Monday, March 26, 2012

A Celiac Update :)

I know a while back I wrote a very depressing post about going back to the Dr because I didn't feel that I was seeing any change in my symptoms....Well it hit me that I didn't really share the test results or any new news...and of course, I know you are all waiting in antipation to hear :) he he...Well just in case you are...I am happy to say the updated Celiac profile definitely shows improvement...4 out of the 5 tests fell in the negative range now and the 5th was down 30 points :) Yeah! Another test did show that I have low vitamin D, so I take a D supplement now :)Glad to report that as of last week, I have seen a definite improvement in my symptoms! And just in case you're wondering, April 2 will mark 5 months since diagnosis and the start of my GF life :) So, if you're not seeing improvement yet, just hang in there :)

2 comments:

  1. That's great, Erin! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Every body is different and heals in its own time. Keep on keeping on! :)

    ReplyDelete