This crustless sausage spinach cheddar quiche is just so incredibly yummy! Simple ingredients, simple steps, but amazing flavor!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb gluten free Italian bulk sausage (I use Ingles Markets brand)
- 1 container fresh organic baby spinach
- 1-2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 or 3/4 tbsp onion powder (I use McCormick brand)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Brown and break up the sausage until it is cooked and no longer pink.
Drain and set aside
Cook spinach. This doesn't take long at all...just melt some butter in pot or deep pan, add spinach. Cover and cook over medium heat for just a few minutes till done.
Drain liquid from spinach and set aside.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In large bowl combine sausage, spinach, eggs, milk, cheddar cheese, onion powder and salt and pepper.
Stir till combined.
Pour the quiche mixture into a greased pie plate. Place in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and center is set.
Enjoy...and try not to eat the whole thing at once :)